Read this article for your often asked queries about buying rap beats online.
Following are a few of the often asked queries:
- Why choose our instrumentals and production?
We take our beats and instrumentals very seriously as we believe in inspiring originality in our artists. And that is why we make and put up only high quality beats for sale on our beat store.
- Do you use any samples/loops to create your beats?
Most of the samples or loops we use are royalty free. You do not need a clearance for these kind of samples. If we do use any samples that require clearance, you will be informed about it on the beat selling page.
- Can I edit the beat to shorten or longer some parts as per my composition?
Yes. You might do that only if you have purchased a license for the said beat(s).
- Can I change the type of license that I already bought?
You can pay the difference of amount from your initial purchase via Paypal and we will upgrade your License.
- What are the available Payment Methods?
We process all payments via PayPal. Once you Checkout, you will be transferred to PayPal’s Secure server where you can make a payment using all major Credit & Debit Cards.
- How will I receive the beats I purchased?
Once your payment is successful, your purchased product(s) are automatically sent to the email address that you used to make the payment on PayPal.
- I did not receive the download link after payment?
Please write an email to email@example.com with subject line “Beat Not Received”, from the same Email that was used to process the payment on PayPal. It would be great if you could provide your PayPal Transaction ID.
- What is you Returns & Refunds Policy?
Please visit this page to read our Returns & Refunds Policy
- How do I properly credit your production?
You must properly write our credits in one of the following styles:
a). Produced by Djay Adx
b). Beat by Djay Adx
c). Original Music by Djay Adx
Be sure its always added as text on every digital platform and/or social media.
- What if I use a Free Beat Commercially?
The free beat(s) on the Youtube channel or the Instant Beat Store are copyrighted and only available for non-commercial use. If you are thinking to make money from these beats, please purchase a license from our Beatstore. Be aware that making money from these free instrumentals with or without any modifications is not allowed in any situation. These cases are taken care of legally and very often.
- I got a Copyright claim on YouTube even after purchasing a License?
Email your PayPal receipt or Transaction ID for the purchase along with the link to your claimed video to firstname.lastname@example.org. If all goes right, the claim shall be removed within 48-72 hours.
- Are the Voice-Tags removed after I purchase the beat(s)?
Yes! Voice-Tags are the body-guards of our beats. Once you purchase a beat license, you are sent a tag-less version.
- I ordered the wrong beat and now I am stuck?
Before you purchase a license be very sure with the choice of your beat(s). THERE IS NO HELP in the case of a wrongly placed order.
- Do you make Custom Beats?
Yes, Of course. Please send an email with “Custom Beats” in subject line followed by your requirements to email@example.com
- My question is not listed here?
Please use the Contact Page for any of your queries or else write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org